Pretty much all the companies use social media these days to promote their products and services. But there is a new form of social media marketing that is growing in popularity, and that is account based social media. So what is account-based social media, and why should you care?
In this blog post, we will answer those questions and more. We will also give you tips on how to get enable your business with right strategy. And finally, we will tell you how to measure the success of your campaigns. Let’s get started!
What is account-based social media and what are the benefits?
Account-based social media is a form of the social media marketing that focuses on creating and executing campaigns specifically tailored to target accounts.
The benefits of this approach are twofold:
- It allows you to laser focus your marketing efforts on the accounts that are most likely to convert, which can save you a lot of time and money.
- It allows you to create more personalized and customized campaigns that are more likely to resonate with your target account, which can lead to better results.
How to set up account-based social media for your business
Now that we’ve answered the question of what is account-based social media, let’s take a look at how you can set it up for your business.
The first step is to identify your target accounts. You can do this by looking at factors such as company size, location, industry, and so on. Once you have a list of potential target accounts, the next step is to research each one. This will help you to better understand their needs and pain points.
Once you have a good understanding of your target accounts, you can start to create personalized campaigns specifically for them. To do this, you will need to create account-specific content, such as blog posts, ebooks, infographics, and so on. You can also use account-based social media to run targeted ads on platforms such as LinkedIn and Twitter.
Tips for creating successful campaigns on account-based social media
Now that you know how to set up account-based social media, let’s take a look at some tips for creating successful campaigns.
One of the most important things to remember is that your campaigns need to be highly personalized and relevant to your target accounts. This means that you need to create account-specific content that addresses their specific needs and pain points.
Another important tip is to make sure that you are using the right social media platforms for your target accounts. For example, LinkedIn is a great platform for targeting B2B companies, while Twitter is better for targeting consumers.
Finally, you need to make sure that you are measuring the success of your campaigns. This will allow you to optimize your campaigns and get better results over time.
Account-based social media is a great way to generate leads and sales for businesses. However, it is important to remember that your campaigns need to be highly personalized and relevant to your target accounts. Additionally, you need to make sure that you are using the right social media platforms for your target accounts. Finally, you need to measure the success of your campaigns so that you can optimize your campaigns over time.
Have you used account-based social media before? If so, what were your results?
How to measure the success of your account-based social media campaigns?
Here are a few key metrics that you should keep in mind.
- Number of leads generated: This is the most important metric to track, as it will show you how effective your campaign has been in generating leads for your business.
- Cost per lead: This metric will show you how much it cost you to generate each lead.
- Sales conversion rate: This metric will show you the percentage of leads that were converted into sales.
- Revenue generated: This metric will show you the total revenue generated from your campaigns.
- ROI: This metric will show you the return on investment of your campaigns.
- Likes: This metric will show you how many people liked your content.
- Sentiment: This metric will show you the overall sentiment of the comments.
- Reach: This metric will show you how many people were exposed to your targeted content.
- Engagement rate: This metric will show you the percentage of people who engaged.
- Impressions: This metric will show you how many times your content was seen.
- Clicks: This metric will show you how many people clicked on your content.
- Shares: This metric will show you how many people shared your content.
- Comments: This metric will show you how many people commented on the same.